ENDLOS.in Privacy Notice
- Controllers of Personal Information
- What Personal Information About Customers Does Endlos.in Gather?
- What About Cookies?
- Does Endlos.in share the Information it receives?
- How Secure is Information About Me?
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use Endlos.in?
- Notices and Revisions
- Third parties using our Machines/Services
- Refund and Return Policy
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Endlos Mask vending machines under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by ENDLOS India (the data controller), at 23, Suvan Business park, Rakhial, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380023, India
What Personal Information About Customers Does Endlos.in Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at endlos.in. We use your information to assist our servers in dispensing the products, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your transaction with us, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties like WINDSOR CONDOMINIUM to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you. We collect transaction ids and successful payment records on our end. We do not store mobile number on our machines..
Automatic Information: We do not receive or store any types of information whenever you interact with us except related to payment safety. For example, Transaction ID and The dispensing of mask item.
What About Cookies?
- We never ask to access your cookies. Our online payment system gives you the comfort to make payments privately without sharing any single personal information. We only store the successful transaction ids in order to bring transparency to the system. We do not store transaction ids of unsuccessful payments.
Does Endlos.in share the Information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Endlos.in shares customer information only as described below and the subsidiaries or third party service providers associated with ENDLOS, controls and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control:We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Resellers, these businesses operates with ENDLOS. In such cases, They provide services jointly with or on behalf of ENDLOS. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include installing machines, reselling our machines, maintaining and servicing our machines and providing customer services. They have no access to transaction ids that we collect to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable law.
- Business Transfers:As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Endlos.in or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Endlos.in and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with applicable law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Endlos.in, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organisations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
- We do not store any password, any credit card information or any such payment information except the transaction ids of successful transactions.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites?
Our site does not include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites.
What Choices Do I Have?
- You can select, add or update from the offered item and its quantity before processing to the
- We never send any email to our customers except related to queries made by customer about the problems that they face with the use of our machines.
- We never access the cookies on any of our website pages.
Are Children Allowed to Use Endlos.in?
Use of Endlos.in is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use endlos.in only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at Endlos.in, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your transaction ids. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Please find below the details of the grievance officer:
Name: Yash Patel
Address: 23, Suvan Business Park, Nr.KevalKanta Rakhial, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380023, INDIA
Mobile No: 09327777854
Third parties using our Machines/Services
As discussed, We have distributors/ resellers who are responsible for branding, marketing, installing and maintaining our QR code based Vending machines. They can not access any information about customers payment or transaction. We do not store any information from our website except the transaction ids of successful transaction.
Our List of Distributors/ Resellers/ Clients who are using our services is,
- Biocrux India Private Limited
- Windsor Condominium
Any service, payment or transaction related issues with the machines are solved by Endlos.in only and our resellers or distributors do not access any information about client.
Refund and Return Policy
We work with different business models with the dealers, distributors and clients, hence we have different refund and return policies with the client.
- If a machines is sold directly by Endlos, Endlos is liable to refund or provide the ordered item to the client by other suitable methods.
- If a machine is sold by distributors or dealers, Endlos provides technical support and service for the machines but it’s a sole decision of distributor or dealer weather they want to refund the money or provide the ordered item to the client by any other method.
- In case, payment is deducted and item is not dispensed, we do not provide refund to the client as we do not store any personal information of client from which we can track the client payment. We provide the service and support to deliver items from our machines on request of our distributors or dealers.
- Dealers and Distributors are free to decide pricing of the items. Endlos do not control any pricing of the items, vended from the machine.